- What's going on guys? Fuller here with Custom Offsets, Custom Offsets TV on the YouTube. And now a question that we get all the time is can you have a good looking truck build for a very cheap price. And so today, we're gonna kinda go over what your
- What's going on guys? Fuller here, with Custom Offsets, Custom Offsets TV on the YouTube. You guys left a bunch of comments on our top five wheels under 1000 dollars, so we figured we'd bring you the top five tires on a budget. So, for this video, we're gonna base
- What's going on guys? Fuller here from CUSTOM OFFSETS CUSTOM OFFSETS TV on YouTube with Sean from BRANDED TITLE who you probably haven't heard of but he was on our "10 Types of Truck Guys" video so we brought him back because we had to show off his beard.
[DRUM AND GUITAR MUSIC] [HOW-TO MOTORCYCLE REPAIR LOGO] [MATT] Hey what’s up everyone, it’s Matt from HowToMotorcycleRepair.com. In this video, I’m going to show you how to install a new tire on a motorcycle. Now, there are a couple of reasons on why you need to replace a tire, the first being a
- Something is wrong. - Damn, something is not right. We must check it, because in my opinion something is broken. - It was knocking, hitting... - I think, that rim is broken. Look! Look! There it is. It's bent here, and here. - Soo, what we gonna do? - I don't
(whooshing) - Hey guys, Fuller here with Custom Offsets. Custom Offsets TV on the YouTube. Coming back at you with another episode of From the Inbox. So, basically in this series we answer the questions that you guys either message us in our inbox, hit us up on the DMs on Instagram
- What's going on guys, Fuller here, from Custom Offsets. Custom Offsets TV on the YouTube, with... Oh, so now this time you're not gonna say-- - Gotcha! - But you did last time? - This is Junior. And how...typically we have an episode of from the gallery coming up today-- -
- What's goin' on guys? Fuller here from Custom Offsets, Custom Offsets TV on the YouTube, with Brad and today we're doin' another episode of From the Gallery where we take your trucks that you've added to the gallery and then we rate them on a scale of one to 10.
(plucky flute music) (metal booming and glass breaking) (kid grunting) - That is just too much wheel. That's a lotta tire but there's still just too much gap. How big is that tire? 315/70 17? They're 17s? Those are some rubber bands, holy cow. Bands'll make her dance, man.