Optional auto insurance coverage
includes 1. Uninsured Motorist Property Damage. This covers your car if someone hits you who doesn’t have insurance. It is optional, but we highly recommend it for the little extra that it costs. 2. Comprehensive. This covers your car for things like theft or vandalism other than collision. It is usually required if you are financing your car. 3. Collision. This covers your car if you crash into something. Like comprehensive, it’s usually required by the financing company or bank. 4. Rental Reimbursement. It pays for your rental while your car is in the shop after an accident. And… 5. Towing or roadside assistance. This coverage varies from $50 maximum reimbursement to full no-out-of-pocket roadside service. But, check with your agent.